Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Learn how to paint in Singapore. Oil painting or Acrylic painting.

If you know how to sketch the things you see, most likely you would be able to paint them with some painting skill and techniques. All these could be learned and practiced. Below pictures for reference. First, I sketched the things I wish to paint. After I have sketched it on canvas then I started to paint it. Observation is one of the way for this painting. I added colours on the canvas and until finally I completed the painting.







If you are interested to learn how to sketch / draw or how to do painting either oil painting or acrylic painting, you are welcome to join my lessons, one-on-one or in small group of 3-6 people are available in Singapore. You will learn how to see and how to record what you see. How to mix colours and get the colours that you want. On going private lessons at the artist's home studio at Tampines, Singapore. More information and registration form at http://pabha.com/ArtClass/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home