Sunday, August 16, 2020

Learn how to paint in Singapore. Art sessions available at the artist's studio

 I have made a few ACEO size paintings this year, share them with you. ACEO is 2.5 x 2.5 inches size. You can learn how to paint by using ACEO cards as well. I shall be pleased to guide you on how to paint watercolour or acrylic on paper and to enjoy making ACEO once you learn some basic techniques and skills of painting. Visit my website www.pabha.com for more information and feel free to contact me if you require some foundation lessons. I also assist those who have some experiences in painting, so to have an improvement in their painting. For those who do not know how to draw, I have basic drawing lessons for them too. Visit the ongoing art sessions website at www.pabha.com/artclass.htm






Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home