Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Acrylic painting - small paintings

I find that doing small painting is full of satisfaction and joy.

Recently I have painted small paintings with acrylic medium. One of the reasons is that it is quiet easy to obtain art supply like the stretched canvas of small sizes from the art shop now a day compare with the days in 70's 80's and early 90's, during that time I could not obtain such small size canvas easily and conviniently in Singapore and make to order is not that convenient and economical either.

If any of you like to acquire my small painting, you can visit my paintings 2010 website and email me to let me know the paintings that you wish to buy. Here are two paintings of Lily that I painted most recently.

 One Lily. 2010. Acrylic on canvas. 6 x 6 inches.

 Lily 1703. 2010 Acrylic on canvas. 6 x 6 inches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home