Sunday, March 21, 2010

Painting - Lily

Small paintings are excellent exercises for preparation to paint a bigger  painting. In my earlier post, I posted my small paintings of lily that I painted. By doing the smaller paintings, I gained experiences and I have now completed this bigger painting with more lilies as my subjects of painting. We need basic drawing skill for this type of painting of course, I painted this painting using direct observation method.
Lilies. 2010. Acrylic on canvas. 24 x 12 x 1.5 inches. 
Jimmy Quek Prabhakara. All Rights Reserved.

Learn how to sketch/draw or paint in Singapore with professional artist, visit: http://pabha.com/ArtClass/ for details and registration form.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Cool Stuff said...

Nice painting!

March 21, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home