Sunday, March 28, 2010

Door Handle and Bodhi Leaves - two new paintings.

Here are two paintings that I painted. It is possible for us to paint something we see or something we are interested to express. You can do it if you take action.

If you have a special door handle at your door and you like it to be painted on painting, you are welcome to commission me to paint a painting of your door handle for you, kindly email me and send me few photos of your door handle for me to see and check possibility of commission painting for you and quotation.


Door Handle 2010. Acrylic on canvas. 6 x 6 inches. Prabhakara Jimmy Quek.

Bodhi Leaves and CNY Plants 2010. Acrylic on canvas. 12 x 12 inches. Prabhakara Jimmy Quek.


Website for learning drawing or painting: http://pabha.com/ArtClass/

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home