Thursday, May 20, 2010

Singapore Art Society 60th Anniversary cum Launching of Artists Directory

I am happy to receive an invitation from Singapore Art Society to its opening of Singapore Art Society 60th Anniversary cum Launching of Artists Directory. I could not make it on the opening. I shall find time to visit the exhibition. The exhibition will be at Ngee Ann Cultural Centre, 97 Tank Road, Teochew Building, Singapore 238066. From 5th to 7th June 2010, daily 11 am to 7pm. The exhibition is open to public. Visitors will have an opportunity to see the works by many members of the Society. Though I am a life member but I am not active in the society however I know the society was founded long time ago in 1949. Singapore Art Society has few hundred members and it's office is currently located at 10 Kampong Eunos Singapore 417775. Tel: 67430609. Fax: 64682920.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home